New job available in Hong Kong – Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager with first class communications skills who would like to work in one of the world’s most dynamic cities – Hong Kong.
- first class English writing skills is a must – we need someone that can produce compelling content for media, blogs, social media, video and speeches;
- a global mindset so that they can pitch our clients’ stories to both local and global media such as Forbes, New York Times, The Guardian and Sydney Morning Herald;
- a focus on outcomes rather than outputs with regards to results across media and digital – KPIs are extremely important to us;
- excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to work with clients and people from all types of sectors/countries;
- strategic and creative abilities as while we always lead with strategy we also deliver creative concepts that spark conversations;
- digital know-how – from Instagram Stories to Facebook Pixels;
- public relations agency experience is essential as is a proactive attitude.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge and would like to gain experience in Asia.
Established in 2010, Cred Communications leads with strategy and delivers creative public relations campaigns for brands that aspire to influence. Services cover communications strategy, media relations, thought leadership, influencer engagement, social media marketing and crisis communications. We work with both consumer and corporate clients and have delivered proven results such as 500,000 app downloads, no1 ranking on TripAdvisor or driving top tier media attendance to events and exhibitions. Clients include Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, British Council, Economist Events, FIRST.Org, Emack & Bolio’s, Weave Co-Living and UBM Asia.
Interested applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV outlining the impact that you have delivered for your clients, two reference letters and examples of work, especially writing.